Thursday, February 9, 2012

I think we all feel this way from time to time....


So Tired of Being Me
By: Erin 

Today I am tired of being me
I’m tired of my moods, my thoughts, and worries
I’m tired of my appearance, my voice, and challenges
I’m tired of remembering, trying, and trudging
I am just plain tired of being me

It is exhausting
It is scary
It is frustrating too
That is why today I feel too tired to push through

So I guess on these days when I am just too tired
I pray for a miracle to please just get me through
It need not be big, grand, or great
It need not be loud, obvious, or striking
Sometimes it’s the simple miracle that helps people renew
A simple smile or hug or note full of love
Can take us from tired to reasonably inspired

Inspired to manage, change and deal
Inspired to accept, love and heal
Inspired to remember, try and keep trudging on

Though still exhausting
Though still scary
Though still frustrating too
When feeling inspired it is much easier to push through
(Even when we are still a little tired too) 


No comments:

Post a Comment