Friday, March 16, 2012

In the "Grey".


What is the right thing?
By: Erin

Black – White – Grey
It is true we often think this way

Should I
Would I
Could I

What is the right thing?
My heart says do this
My brain says do that
My gut says something different too

I wish I just knew what to do

I’ll do my best do make the right choice

That is helpful
That is kind
That is edifying
That is good

To do this I will use my actions and my voice

I will not do this perfect each and every day
And most of the time things are less
Black and White
And much much more grey

So
We must rely on God to tell us what is truth in our heart
We must be willing to walk down the hard road if we want to start

To do the right thing
Means making choices that will sometimes sting
But those very choices bring truth and smiles
As they help carry us through our darkest trials

 

No comments:

Post a Comment