Sunday, March 18, 2012

Praying through Tears


Praying through Tears
By: Erin

Dear Jesus,
Please hear my cry tonight through my silent tears
I am so exhausted, so tired, so overwhelmed by the years

Drops of water flow down my face or sometimes mask
I need your love and grace to take me over…..
Fast

I cannot breathe, think or form words with my lips
I am at the point of losing my grip
I need you Jesus

I cannot do this; I cannot battle this fight anymore
Without you there is no hope – I am done for
Save me right now from the darkness in my head
Even the dark thoughts that are left unsaid

I feel all alone, trapped, bound, and broken
So please hear my prayer through these tears – unspoken

I need your love and grace to take me over….
Fast

I cannot do this; not without you
I need you Jesus
That is true

 

No comments:

Post a Comment